RE: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: RE: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'Andrew Plato' <andrew -dot- plato -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 20:51:17 +0000

Has it been a decade? Wow! How time flies. Nice to have you back. I'm sure that you'll find Techwr-l as useful as it has ever been.

Teaching logically minded people how to organize their writing isn't too difficult. Teaching them how to write good prose is nearly impossible if they have no talent to begin with (and had they any talent to begin with, you probably wouldn't find yourself posting here). I think your best and least costly bet would be to hire a good tech writer to rework your consultants' writing.