Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Andrew Plato <andrew -dot- plato -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:36:52 -0700

Ok, serious answer. Your problem is not that your consultants can't write.
Your problem is that your consultants can't or won't organize. Margaret's
idea is the best suggestion so far, because giving your consultants forms
that put the topics in the correct order and perhaps even limit the input to
a specified number of words per topic will force them to think about what is
important and what is trivial. Forget trying to train them to do that
internally before they start outputting words. It's not going to happen, if
for no other reason than that consultants know from experience that they
make more money by making their content less clear so that they have to be
paid to explain the blather.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com