Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Suzanne Chiles <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Andrew Plato <andrew -dot- plato -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:16:33 -0700

The director of software development at the company where I had my very
first technical writing job required writing samples from all of the
developers he interviewed. He used to say "I don't care how smart you are,
if you can't communicate your ideas to me and the whole team clearly and in
writing, then you're no good to me."

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Chiles