Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Al Martine <almartine -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:19:12 -0500

Hi Andrew,

Depending on your consultants aptitude \ motivation for improving their communication skills, the book The Pyramid Principle by Barbara Minto is pretty good for helping someone clean up their organization of writing and also creating more fully fleshed out arguments within their writing or presentations.

The only real challenge with the book is that it is terribly dry. Toast without butter dry, but if used along with some assignment then it is easier to digest and use.

al

http://www.doctohelp.com