Re: STC certification: what's in it for tech writers?

Subject: Re: STC certification: what's in it for tech writers?
From: Steven Jong <stevefjong -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:24:03 -0400

And I can think of some excellent PMPs off the top of my head.

There are always going to be good and bad individuals. I'm sure we can agree on the names of some terrible physicians. But when I need medical care that isn't going to me make me avoid doctors with licenses, or doctors in general.

-- Steve

--
Steven Jong ("Typo? What tpyo?")
SteveFJong -at- comcast -dot- net