Re: Certification -- what's in it for writers

Subject: Re: Certification -- what's in it for writers
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:46:55 -0700

I think for most applicants who are ten years or more out of school and
have more than two or three previous employers on their resumes, academic
credentials are already pretty much irrelevant compared to where they've
worked before and what they did there, although I do think that here in the
US the what is usually of more interest than the where.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com