eportolio?

Subject: eportolio?
From: Becca <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: tech2wr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:16:46 -0800 (PST)

As the final step in my Tech Writing II class, we're creating eportolios using Adobe Acrobat. This contains the project plan, our initial format proposal, the final draft (of course), a schedule showing actual hours worked, and a wrap-up memo.

Would an employer really look at all these supporting documents, or would they be primarily interested in the final results rather than all the process notes?

for that matter, would an employer want to see the document in Acrobat, in Word (to see how styles were used, something that was stressed in the class), or in print?

Should I make a cd of the electronic portfolio to leave with the interviewer, containing y the eportfolio and a copy of my resume?

-becca

http://www.doctohelp.com