Re: Configuring Gmail filters

Subject: Re: Configuring Gmail filters
From: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>, techwrl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:54:32 -0500

Sorry, I wasn't looking at the filter creation screen when writing. The
choice may very well read Skip the Inbox. All Archive means in Gmail terms
is that the item is no longer in the Inbox (or technically no longer has an
Inbox label). Search still picks things up when they are Archived.

Meryl

http://www.doctohelp.com