RE: updating copyright notice date ranges

Subject: RE: updating copyright notice date ranges
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:40:37 -0500

In this case, the purpose of hiring a lawyer is to protect yourself
against someone either stealing your content or accusing you of stealing
theirs. You don't necessarily want to hire someone who agrees with you;
you want to hire someone who reduces your risk.

If you don't want to hire anyone, I'd go with Doug Isenberg's free
advice.