Re: Interface editing

Subject: Re: Interface editing
From: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: tech2wr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:48:47 -0500

My personal theory on the resurgence of usability? It's the Apple
effect. Companies tend to look at the big players and ask "What are
they doing that we aren't?" And Apple puts a lot of though into their
design. People like their products because they're easy to use.
Thus, companies are starting to realize that "easy to use" is
something that customers want.

Personally, I thought this should be obvious, but hey, what do I know,
I'm just a technical writer/user advocate. ;-)

--
Julie Stickler
http://heratech.wordpress.com/

http://www.doctohelp.com