Android devices

Subject: Android devices
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:26:43 -0800

I was looking at the Asus Slider tablet. The only question I have
about Android is whether there is a decent eReader application. I'm
sure there must be one. It's just that I've gone Calibre for my laptop
and Stanza for iPhone (and iPad, if I get one). I just downloaded
iBooks V2.0 so we'll have to see what it does. But if I get a tablet,
I'd want to use it for reading.

An Android-based tablet would give me a feel for how the operating
system works. I've already played with an iPad and know that its UI is
similar to the iPhone, even though Apple insists they are
philosophically different.

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com