Re: Why I send these out -- was Re: Here's another winner - guess the pay

Subject: Re: Why I send these out -- was Re: Here's another winner - guess the pay
From: "Dana Worley (MVP/JB)" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:26:37 -0700

Spoken like a man with a job ;-) .

If you can't find other work, $10/hour might be the only thing standing between you and your kids going hungry.

Dana W.

On 1/31/2012 11:55 PM, William Sherman wrote:

I want them to know, when they feel like they really aren't worth much and maybe that $10 an hour offer is all they see, that this is a ridiculous wage and no one who is a tech writer with any experience should consider it.
--
Campbell Scientific, Inc.

http://www.doctohelp.com