RE: WRONG!..... -ish?

Subject: RE: WRONG!..... -ish?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: wanda <wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com>, Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 23:02:11 -0500

In this case, I don't have a lot of room (or desire) to insert a NOTE,
especially not the way we/I format those (with a color change and an
icon and a surrounding box to make them stand out).

The mention of the wee protective (deflective?) covers is in
a table containing the one-liner summaries of the callouts
below a view of the appliance back panel. The other sentence in
that table cell said. "... not used in this application."

People wonder why I start threads with lo-o-o-o-o-ong posts.
It's because my short ones all end up needing an excess of
post-facto explanation anyway. :-)

-k

or disclosing it.