RE: RoboHelp 9 vs. Flare 7

Subject: RE: RoboHelp 9 vs. Flare 7
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'Rick Stone' <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:47:31 +0000

I may be mistaken, but I remember events differently. As I recall, Adobe gained full ownership of RoboHelp 5, and they were the ones who cut loose the U.S development team and then went completely silent on the fate of the product. Perhaps someone on the list who works for Flare has a more clear recollection of events.