RE: RoboHelp 9 vs. Flare 7

Subject: RE: RoboHelp 9 vs. Flare 7
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "'William Sherman'" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:12:39 -0600

When RH 8 exports to WORD 2003, the result is exactly the same as William
has described. There hasn't been any improvement in that area. There are
still many adjustments that need to be made before an acceptable WORD doc
can be released.

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
Phone: 708.927.3569
Skype ID: william.husa
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com