RE: Stupid users (was Re: Is there a term for this?)

Subject: RE: Stupid users (was Re: Is there a term for this?)
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Steven Jong <stevefjong -at- comcast -dot- net>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:33:51 -0500

And anyway, if people are dumb enough to write anti-employer,
anti-boss, anti-cow-orker diatribes on the company computer,
connected to the company network... (one of the examples
intended to show how bad the Lion features are) aren't those
people also kinda too dumb to hold a job?

or disclosing it.