Re: CareerTrack reviews?

Subject: Re: CareerTrack reviews?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:07:46 -0800

LearningTree is probably overkill, but here's the link:

http://www.learningtree.com/training-directory/Writing-Presentation-Skills-Training-21.htm

Mastering Computers was acquired by Platinum Technologies, then CA a number
of years ago and was subsequently disemboweled.

Still, I doubt the CareerTrack seminar would offer much value when compared
to self-study and subscribing to a few RSS feeds devoted to this topic.

> Chris

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help