Re: Bloated Docs: Identifying What's Useful

Subject: Re: Bloated Docs: Identifying What's Useful
From: DoughtyTechWriter Mordant <doughtytechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Wolfgang Schapat <wolfgang -dot- schapat -at- t-online -dot- de>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:55:43 -0800 (PST)

Thanks very much, everyone. All of your observations are really helpful.

Wolfgang, my eyes are lighting up because I work with very technical people and THIS kind of approach is something they will really like. I'm going to give it a shot. If I get hung up on the process, may I email you directly for some help?

Doughty