Re: Employment....

Subject: Re: Employment....
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Wanda Phillips <wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:19:57 -0800

The best policy in interviews is never speak ill of a former employer.
Reduce conflicts to generic statements like "our goals were no longer the
same,"and if by some chance interviewers are already aware that your former
employer's work environment had degenerated into a
post-apocalyptic dystopia, admit that "it did become difficult to focus on
doing good work there." Save the shock and horror stories for lunchtime
banter with any of your new co-workers you find to be kindred souls AFTER
you get the job.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help