Re: Dealing with samples...

Subject: Re: Dealing with samples...
From: wanda <wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:43:04 -0500

Gene, oddly enough they haven't posted any of the work I've done to the web. None. I got dinged early on when I posted a draft document for a reviewer who was traveling and couldn't download the e-mail attachment. I put the document up on a folder on my personal web site and sent the reviewer the link. It happened that my boss at the time was teaching his son about searching on the Internet and found the document. I was quite taken aback. I had buried it and had not shared the link with anyone except the reviewer.
I removed it the next day. Moments after I'd taken it down, my boss called me to his cubicle to explain what a massive mistake that was.
Nothing, in all that time.
Wild, eh?
wanda
wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com