Re: spam and who you formerly were

Subject: Re: spam and who you formerly were
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:41:42 -0800

Unsubscribe links from reputable companies (the ones you actually
subscribed to) work most of the time. For the rest, most mail readers now
have spam buttons that automatically move messages to trash or a spam
folder and simultaneously report the sender's address to databases so
future mail from the same address will automatically be deleted and
re-reported.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help