Re: Seeking advice on leading an interview for a technical writer position in English

Subject: Re: Seeking advice on leading an interview for a technical writer position in English
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Claudine Chausson <cchausson -at- fircosoft -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:35:20 -0800

I don't think the basic questions are any different just because the
language of the interview is different. Since your primary document
language is English you probably want to ask some questions that
investigate a candidate's ability to write in English without using common
French colloquialisms and expressions that wouldn't be understandable or
that would look odd to a native English reader, but you could just as
easily ask those questions in French (and probably should already be doing
so).

Gene Kim-Eng

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Claudine Chausson
<cchausson -at- fircosoft -dot- com>wrote: I've proposed to lead the

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help