Re: More Low Paying Jobs

Subject: Re: More Low Paying Jobs
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: John Allred <jack -at- allrednet -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:31:38 -0500

I think it's the contract house that's advertising at this ridiculous rate;
not the actual employer. The employer may be offering something reasonable,
and the contract house is taking the lion's share of the rate. I have also
seen colleagues get a contract house to raise their rates during
negotiations to an actual liveable wage.