RE: Uninstalling vs Removing

Subject: RE: Uninstalling vs Removing
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:20:48 -0400

So you're saying that Windows will partially cripple itself if left
to its own devices for a few days, but requires operator intervention
to complete the job of thoroughly mucking itself?

- kevin ( who can't leave Windows up for more than two or three days
without [memory leak?] slowdowns and cognitive decline of Windows 7...
which is better than Win XP, and wa-a-a-ay better than earlier
Win versions... but still - my Mac laptop and Linux boxes might
get cranky and irritable after a few _months_ of continuous uptime, or not)

or disclosing it.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help