Re: Real World Advantages of Office / Word 2007 and Windows 7

Subject: Re: Real World Advantages of Office / Word 2007 and Windows 7
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Lisa G Wright <writingweb -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:35:52 -0700

I currently have one XP32 system, two XP64 systems, one Win7-32 system and
another running the Win8-64 developer beta. Office 2000, 2003, 2007 and
2010 are installed. I jump back and forth between all, and don't find the
switch terribly confusing, but I'm not doing any actual document production
in 2010 that requires advanced features. On 2007 and 2010, you have a
choice of which UI you want to use, and the "best" one is the one you
prefer.

It strikes me as just plain goofy to be arguing over UIs in the versions of
Word that actually give you the option of using your choice of UIs.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help