RE: Adobe is at it again...annoyed by Internet only activation? Adobe's really stepped up the game with Internet only installation!

Subject: RE: Adobe is at it again...annoyed by Internet only activation? Adobe's really stepped up the game with Internet only installation!
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 13:46:46 -0400

The CS6 system requirements say, "This software will not operate without
activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required
for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to
online services. Phone activation is not available."

If it matchs the spec, it gets through testing, right?