Re: visant? vissant?

Subject: Re: visant? vissant?
From: ryan -dot- minaker -at- ca -dot- pwc -dot- com
To: thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:23:25 -0400

At my previous place of employment, we purchased this (in the cloud model)
and used it very briefly before my whole department was let go (except me)
and I was moved into another division where I wasn't 'allowed' to use it
anymore because no one understood what it was. I can try my best to answer
any questions you have about the product. One thing to note is that the
sales and service at Vasont are exceptional -- I couldn't have asked for a
better user experience in that matter.

Ryan

From: Kevin McGowan <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: 05/01/2012 07:54 PM
Subject: visant? vissant?
Sent by:

hi folks, Does anyone out there know of a doc/xml tool called Visant or
Vissant? something like that. I heard about it today, but am assuming I'm
spelling it wrong, as I can't find it with Ye Olde Google. Thoughts?
Cheers,Kevin

Kevin McGowan

www.kevinmcgowan.ca

Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with
Doc-To-Help. Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may
need.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ryan -dot- minaker -at- ca -dot- pwc -dot- com -dot-

http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and
info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online
magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public
email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed (the "addressee") and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use that a person other than the addressee makes of this communication is prohibited and any reliance or decisions made based on it, are the responsibility of such person. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damages suffered by any person other than the addressee as a result of decisions made or actions taken based on this communication or otherwise. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail.

Ce courriel est strictement réservé à l'usage de la personne à qui il est adressé (le destinataire). Il peut contenir de l'information privilégiée et confidentielle. L'examen, la réexpédition et la diffusion de ce message par une personne autre que son destinataire est interdite. Nous déclinons toute responsabilité à l'égard des pertes ou des dommages subis par une personne autre que le destinataire par suite de décisions ou de mesures fondées sur le contenu de cette communication ou autrement. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez communiquer avec son expéditeur et en détruire toutes les copies.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help