Re: The Future of Tech Writing In America

Subject: Re: The Future of Tech Writing In America
From: Sharon Burton <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 05:55:21 -0700

Actually Australia and new Zealand do produce the best quality of merino wool. It has to do with the bloodlines, and less with climate, although climate is involved.

I'm a knitter and we know strange things. You need to learn to knit so you can knit your own merino socks!

Sent from my iPad

Cell: 951-202-0813

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help