RE: LinkedIn phishing?

Subject: RE: LinkedIn phishing?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: William Gaffga <will -dot- gaffga -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:11:43 -0400

See, this is where procrastination can pay off.

I've been 'meaning to' start a LinkedIn account for
the past two or three years. Now I'll hold off just
a tad longer, until I get the all-clear, "LinkedIn
has tightened their security and closed all those holes"
from somebody I trust - notably, not LinkedIn and not
Amazon...

ves
or disclosing it.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help