Re: Arabic text in multilingual manual

Subject: Re: Arabic text in multilingual manual
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Mike Sawyer <mike -at- sawyerhome -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:17:09 -0400

Since the book is an electronic PDF, would it be possible to create each
language version in a separate PDF file and then bundle them in a PDF
Portfolio where the user can select the book in the appropriate language
from a landing page? That avoids all bizarre pagination issues, and lets
each user feel like the company is paying attention to their individual
needs.

In American Jewish sacred texts presented as books, the right-hand page is
typically the English translation of the Hebrew appearing on the left-hand
page. The book's pagination and binding follow normal English conventions
(bound on the left, pagination front to back).

-Wendy

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help