Re: Chrome and keyboards

Subject: Re: Chrome and keyboards
From: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:15:18 -0700

On 9/19/2012 8:40 AM, Mike Starr wrote:

I've created a shopping list form in Word with a whole page of the most common items I buy... I print one out, leave it on the desk or magnetted to the refrigerator then check off the things I want to buy next time I shop.

Like your own order form?

The list is pretty much in the same order as the stuff can be found in my normal route through the store.

My local store offers e-shopping, but I haven't tried it. I still like to walk around inside the store.

http://www.raleys.com/www/ecart.jsp

Just place an order online and park at the ecart terminal; someone will bring out the groceries for you. The store's website also stores shopping lists, favorites, and previous purchases.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help