RE: Starting new gig, you might be seeing more of me

Subject: RE: Starting new gig, you might be seeing more of me
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:35:24 -0400

Welcome back, John!

For those who haven't yet read John's many contributions, try:

http://www.techwr-l.com/archives/0212/techwhirl-0212-00269.html#.UIbTyob
62PE

http://www.techwr-l.com/archives/0302/techwhirl-0302-00671.html#.UIbUA4b
62PE

Those will do for a start. There are many more. Finally, a quote from
Kim Roper:

"If you disagree with tech writing advice from John Posada or Geoff
Hart, there is a very good chance that you're wrong (certification
issues notwithstanding; let's not go there)."