Re: Default Paragraph Font - Word expertise needed

Subject: Re: Default Paragraph Font - Word expertise needed
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Tony Chung" <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:49:18 -0800

> Is there a paragraph mark at the end of the copyright text, or does the text butt up against the next section break?

Yes, thereâs a paragraph maker. And itâs not only the text on the copyright page thatâs affected; thatâs just where I really notice it because the text just fits as designed, but is falling to the next page in the problem docs. But I can see the spacing is internally consistent throughout (whether weâre talking the good docs or the problem docs).

And yes, Iâve seen odd things when text abuts the section breaks, and thatâs not the issue here.

Thanks for the suggestion; Iâm happy to try âem all!
-Monique
Writer Tip: Create 10 different outputs with Doc-To-Help -- including Mobile and EPUB.

Read all about them: http://bit.ly/doc-to-help-10-outputs