Re: Unemployment compensation and self-employment (was Re: Laid Off)

Subject: Re: Unemployment compensation and self-employment (was Re: Laid Off)
From: Anne Robotti <arobotti -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:38:33 -0500

Right, but having said that, a Google search of your name and email address
will bring up every email you've ever written here. It doesn't seem to me
that an employer would have to be a prying squint to just google a person
they were considering hiring.
Anne

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> I understand and to some extent agree with your thought. But if a
> potential employer is so much of a prying squint that he'll peruse this
> list on the off chance he might see a job applicant's name, and is so petty
> that he'd refuse to hire someone because that someone vented a perfectly
> understandable frustration over being tied into knots like beelia has been,
> I personally wouldn't want to work for him anyway. I'd go back to roofing
> houses. Better to not get hired by him in the first place, then to find
> yourself too late in the kind of twisty office hell that is to be expected
> by a boss with that kind of personality.

See what's new in Doc-To-Help 2012 in a free webcast:

Read all about them: http://bit.ly/C1-webcast