Re: WebHelp: Visited Links Are Multi-Colored

Subject: Re: WebHelp: Visited Links Are Multi-Colored
From: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Keith Hansen <Keith -dot- Hansen -at- opensolutions -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:50:29 -0500

I presume your headings look like headings and not like links except for
color. Different font, or larger font size, bold? I don't think it is a
problem if they are the same color. I worked at a company where the
headings were all blue and so were the links and it wasn't something that
confused users.

Meryl