Re: The great note-taking divide is coming

Subject: Re: The great note-taking divide is coming
From: Editor in Chief <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: John Allred <john2 -at- allrednet -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 00:42:40 -0500

Don't forget, though: deciphering the samples in the Palmer Method workbook
is no big deal. Deciphering the scribblings of somebody who has been using
a pen or pencil to jot on-the-fly notes for 30 years is quite another.
Handwriting remains reasonably "standardized" while there is enforcement -
in school. But then it begins to drift and to become very personalized. . .
read indecipherable by others. We all perk up, pay attention, and write
carefully when composing the rare hand-written missive to someone else, but
when we jot for our own use...?

--
__o
_`\<,_