Re: An interview question

Subject: Re: An interview question
From: phil stokes <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:35:02 +0700

You missed the point. I was drawing out an irony between talking about
'good documentation' in a document that is, itself, an example of poor
documentation.

Perhaps I shouldn't have tried to pull that off on a Fridayâ ;)

To take you up on your own point, there's no reason why code documentation
is exempt from the same standards of clarity as any other kind of
documentation. With the exception that comments are also written for one's
own use, generally they need to be just as clear to a third party reader as
any other piece of text.

--
Phil Stokes
Language Instructor