Re: another question about designing an instructor-led course

Subject: Re: another question about designing an instructor-led course
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: Becca <becca -at- di -dot- org>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:44:48 -0400

If the intention is to be able to hand the instructor guide off to someone
who had no hand in developing the course work, the leader should be an
expanded and annotated copy of the participant guide. What the student is
seeing in their book should never be a surprise to the instructor.

-Greg

04/09/2013 10:25:13 AM:

Learn more: http://bit.ly/13xpg5n