Re: Justifying FM (was About The Cloud: Quick-Read Suggestions)

Subject: Re: Justifying FM (was About The Cloud: Quick-Read Suggestions)
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:58:13 -0700

Thanks, all, but at this point it's a complete non-issue. I'm staying where
I am, and I use InDesign. (FrameMaker would be complete overkill here.)

As for control of Word docs, I would think anyone faced with this would
want to distribute their work in PDF format, with commenting turned on.
This is how I distribute my InDesign work, first exporting as PDF and then
opening the result in Acrobat Pro to engage the Allow For Commenting (or
whatever it is) option.

> Chris