RE: Advice needed for an upcoming interview

Subject: RE: Advice needed for an upcoming interview
From: Paul Hanson <twer_lists_all -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "'William Sherman'" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:17:06 -0500

William - congratulations on the new position!

Anon, ask the Admin to post an update to the list about how the interview
went.

Speaking of background checks, last night I went to a [discount store -
email me and I'll tell you the name]. As I was checking out, the cashier
told me that she had interviewed someone and wanted to hire them. She said
that she had been waiting on the background check for two weeks. In the
meantime, there are only two people working at the store. She went on to say
that she put in 96 hours last week and her co-worker put in 83 hours. I
said, "At least you get time and a half." She said, "No, I'm salary." I
would be very surprised if her annual salary was above $40000. I hope that
the background checks she is waiting for come through very soon!

Paul Hanson
Senior Technical Writer
blog: http://prhmusic.blogspot.com
Twitter: @phrmusic - follow me!