Re: Managing a Collection of Documents

Subject: Re: Managing a Collection of Documents
From: Laura Lemay <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>
To: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- ga -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:30:25 -0700

Try Alfresco -- it's a document management CMS, and open source. It will do everything you list. You can edit files (including office files) directly within the site, which is mighty nice. No content management or publishing, just documents. You'll need to set it up; I don't know of any hosted alfresco services.

Laura