Re: Confirm before Cancel, Back before Next.

Subject: Re: Confirm before Cancel, Back before Next.
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: yehoshua paul <ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:12:15 -0700

Then the UI isn't following a consistent design spec. It's out of your
hands. When Confirm means Next, and Cancel always means Home, then there's
a problem.

The only explanation would be if the first button was the default action.
But in that context, the Back/Next UI mechanism is also confusing.

-Tony

--
Email: tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca
Phone: +1-604-710-5164