Re: The Swiss Army Knife of Collaborative Writing

Subject: Re: The Swiss Army Knife of Collaborative Writing
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:33:28 -0700

Definitely take a look at Confluence. The Source Editor and Scroll PDF
Exporter plug-ins are essential. Depending on their output
requirements some of Scroll's other plug-ins might be needed. It's
very cheap if you have no more than ten people on the team.

The hosted OnDemand version is unusable due to the lack of support for
essential plug-ins.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ