Re: Tools statistics

Subject: Re: Tools statistics
From: Scott Turner <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:08:35 -0500

Basically, you have defined the core competency if InDesign. It is page layout with the emphasis on typographic layout. I don't mean it in a derogatory way, InDesign core competencies are in layout, not large, complex technical support documentation.

One can program using notepad, but there are much better tools designed for programmers.

Scott T.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ