Re: Tools statistics

Subject: Re: Tools statistics
From: Scott Turner <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:04:51 -0500

I didn't start using the workspaces until FM 11, and I find them very useful.

The pods are less so, unless you are using a honking large monitor, or multiple monitors. Then they work well.

I was uncomfortable with the UI changes brought about in FM 8 and 9, but then I have been using FM since version 3, back before Adobe bought the company that originated it.

Scott T.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ