Re: Agile Environment Opinions Wanted

Subject: Re: Agile Environment Opinions Wanted
From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -dot- eamd -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Editor in Chief <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:06:13 -0500

All good points, E-I-C, I didn't mean to imply that it isn't important to
document exactly what happens. That just happened to be a funky situation,
and I'm glad that I left when I did. In hindsight, I learned some things,
so that's positive :-)

"
Anyway, that sounds good, but the reality is "...ass.... alligators...
swamp..." :-) "

Indeed

--

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ