RE: Best places to put topics when they're needed twice

Subject: RE: Best places to put topics when they're needed twice
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Editor in Chief'" <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 10:09:51 -0800

Snippets.

For example, in the Config guide, you have a "container doc" that includes
all the simple info as snippets.

Admin guide? Another "container doc". Same snippets and then the other info
as snippets as well.
Doesn't break your breadcrumbs and still lets you do reuse.

sharon

Sharon Burton
951-369-8590
www.sharonburton.com