Re: On the value of glossaries containing terms the audience should already know

Subject: Re: On the value of glossaries containing terms the audience should already know
From: Haim Roman <haim -dot- roman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Elissa K. Miller" <emiller -at- doubleknot -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:46:22 +0200

I would think that if you stated your views to your client, and they insist
on leaving these terms in, then you should. I don't see that it really
hurts. A glossary is not supposed to be read start-to-finish; the reader
goes there to look up specific words. I don't think the presence of
obvious terms is going to upset him.

-- Howard (Haim) Roman