RE: ghost town

Subject: RE: ghost town
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Michael McCallister <workingwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:01:02 -0500

Maybe the list admin can give us an update on the struggle to [re-]integrate the list with the forum - and get the list mentioned on the site, with some links to join - in the weekly round-up.

Has anybody else, on another site or blog, managed to get a forum and a mailing list to integrate smoothly?

Or do our beloved list owners have all the arrows in their butts (from being pioneers)?