Re: Anyone tried this in tech writing?

Subject: Re: Anyone tried this in tech writing?
From: Lois Patterson <loisrpatterson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- ga -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:02:11 -0700

With so many complex and interlocking systems nowadays, there are so many
things to write about that are more interesting than a 3-button mouse.
Admittedly, finding and persuading the right person that you should write
about them for pay can be a challenge. But don't be fooled by the relative
ease and ubiquity of consumer software and hardware nowadays.

Lois